Pick your cable clasp accordingly: Depending on how you plan to use your cables, CableDrop Multi has channels with either a tighter or looser grip to suit your needs.
The two outer channels have a looser grip for cables that you take in and out frequently.
The two inner channels have a tighter grip for cables you rarely remove to stay put.
Self-adhesive cable clip: CableDrop Multi uses a semi-permanent (3M) adhesive tape to stay put on flat surfaces. It’s a sticky cable clip with a peel-and-stick backing. Simply remove the protective tape, place the CableDrop Multi in the desired location and hold down firmly to have a multi cable manager at the ready.
PC friendly cable management: Anyone who has worked on a PC knows that with every PC comes an onslaught of cable clutter. Try CableDrop Multi to help get those cables routed and in check.
CableDrop Multi also makes a great:
TV Cable Management Solution for that tangled mess of cables behind your television.
Wall Cable Management Solution for those cables that are just hanging around with no place to go.
- For more than a decade Blue lounge has been making the products that eliminate cable clutters at home and office. Blue lounge’s extensive investigation and research into customer’s problems have led them to create a category that everyone can identify with and what they are best known for, Cable Management.
- The constant drive to continue inventing problem-solving products has landed Bluelounge more than a dozen design awards, patents, and distribution in over 46 countries.
- CableDrop Multi is a self-adhesive, multi cable clip that keeps charging cables and connectors anchored where you need them.
- CableDrop Multi is a little command center that keeps up to 4 charging cables anchored and prevents cords from slipping away, behind desks, under nightstands and off of flat surfaces.
- CableDrop Multi is an adhesive cable director that keeps cables managed, organized and neatly stowed so they’re ready when you need them.